Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Stonehange III cabinet plans

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate to admit it but I find myself slightly preferring UREI 811A's and a powered subwoofer over Model 19's. The 811A's utilize a modified 604-8K. The UREI Time Aligned crossover may be partially responsible for this. I've also decided that 828 cabinets make great stands for the 811A's. forums

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jim Easley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Stonehenge III is a very attractive speaker. The lows are less than ideal however I believe the use of a separate sub would be a better answer. The 604's just don't have the extreme low end even in the 620 cabinets. They sound better in the 620's but to my ear it just isn't there. What the 604's do they do very well. The image produced by the 604's is very very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.